This class is an eight week online course designed to teach 10-14 year old students the foundational skills needed to create their own stop motion animated films. As the student learns how to animate, they will:
- Design and build their own animated characters.
- Learn how to use a smartphone camera for animation
- Learn the language of film. Did you know there was one?
- Develop and write a story.
- Discover tricks of the trade for how to animate your characters.
- Follow along behind the scenes, step by step, as the instructor Peter Wagner creates a stop motion film.
Get started creating your awesome animated adventures now!
Course Content Release Schedule – One week at a time…
Each section of the course becomes available one week after you complete the lessons for that section. That way you have time to work on your assignments and develop the skills you need before moving on to the next step.
If you have any questions about the course, or have any technical difficulties, please let us know. You can go to our contact page and submit an email. We are here to help make your learning experience the best it can be. Click here to go to our contact page.